Do I need to legalise the documents needed for the admission procedure?
I'm not sure whether my bachelor degree is "equivalent"? What does this mean?
What could be an "other" proof of English language proficiency?
I can't provide a bachelor diploma or a final transcript of records because my bachelor is not finished yet. Does this mean that I cannot apply?
I've already completed a Master. Can I still apply for this Master program?